Performed by our professional design practitioners, who are qualified by means of education, experience, and examination, our Services Include:
- Research and analysis of the client's goals and requirements; and development of documents, drawings and diagrams that outline those needs
- Formulation of preliminary space plans and two and three dimensional design concept studies and sketches that integrate the client's program needs
- Confirmation that preliminary space plans and design concepts are safe, functional, aesthetically appropriate, and meet all public safety and welfare requirements
- Selection of colors, materials and finishes to appropriately convey the design concept and to meet socio-psychological, functional, maintenance, life-cycle performance environmental, and safety requirements
- Selection and specification of furniture, fixtures, equipment and millwork, including layout drawings and detailed product description.
- Provision of contract documentation to facilitate pricing, procurement and installation of furniture
- Preparation of construction documents consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications to adhere to regional building, fire codes, municipal codes, and any other jurisdictional statutes, regulations and guidelines applicable to the interior space
- Illustrate non-structural and/or non-seismic partition layouts, power and communications locations, reflected ceiling plans, lighting designs, materials and finishes, and furniture layouts.
Coordination and collaboration with other allied design professionals who may be retained to provide consulting services